This site is produced by the Department of the Attorney General. It aims to provide comprehensive information about the Department and its services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state-of-the-art equipment and
- rural and regional users.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- printer-friendly pages.
This page covers four important guides to using this web site in an effort to improve accessibility:
- Text resizing - how to resize the text size viewed on screen within the browser to enhance readability,
- Printer friendly - how to print web pages from this web site, and
- Plug-ins requirement - how to install optional plug-ins to access documents on this web site.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site, or on any website you visit by changing the settings on your computer.
To check which version of Internet browser is installed on your machine:
- open your browser
- select Help from the top menu of your browser
- select About (followed by your browser name) from the drop down list.
The screen that comes up will display which browser and version you are using.
How to change the text size
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Select View menu, click on Text size and choose a size from the options Largest to Smallest .
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 or higher (Macintosh)
- Click View menu, click on Text Zoom and choose a size from the options 50% - 300% or Larger or Smaller .
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Select View menu, click on Internet Options and choose Fonts and change the size to Small or Large .
- Netscape 6.0, and 4.0 or higher
- Select Edit menu and click on Preferences. A new window will open. Select Appearance from the left hand side menu within the new window. Under Fonts reset the size (for example, 10, 12, 14 and so on).
- Select View menu, click on Text size and choose either Increase or Decrease the font size.
- Select View menu, click on Text Zoom, and choose a percentage size or select Larger or Smaller.
- Select View menu, click on Zoom, and then select a size from the list.
- Select View menu and click Make Text Bigger to increase the font size or Make Text Smaller to reduce the font size.
You can print content pages on the site by selecting the ’Print page’ link. This will open a new browser window for you to print from if you have a printer connected.
Documents available for download on this site are in Word or PDF. If you require these plug-ins to view the documents, please select the appropriate link below:
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site by using the details on the Contact us page in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy, or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file
This website is best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer. This can be downloaded for free here.